Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting links (shilling?) on this forum.

Options
  • 14-10-2015 10:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭

What are the rules of mentioning vape websites on this forum?

A good few times I wanted to post a link to a product page or website, but was aware that it would look like shilling.

(for those of you who don't know, shilling = advertising for another website in exchange for cash$$$)

I don't want to be banned for posting a link to a shop, so how does it work?

At the same time, I want to tell "n00bvape123" where to get the cheapest whatheverthefeck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

sangsung wrote:
    At the same time, I want to tell "n00bvape123" where to get the cheapest whatheverthefeck.

Why don't you pm? Hope that doesn't sound sarcastic! I've seen sites/vendors being mentioned in different respects, pm a mod even to clarify things

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Mention some sites whenever, nobody'll think strangely.
    Mention a site incessantly or out of context and only ever that site and you'll likely pique mewso's interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭COD4132

Apparently you have to comment on a number of posts to then not be classified as a new user?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

COD4132 wrote: »
    Apparently you have to comment on a number of posts to then not be classified as a new user?

Do they have to be four year old posts?

:D

Advertisement