Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creda Storage Heater

Options
  • 14-10-2015 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Apologies if this issue has been posted before - last Creda post on the search was 2 years ago!

I've recently moved into a new apartment and I'm having some issue with getting a handle on the storage heaters.

The storage heaters are in the bedrooms. They are not the normal storage heaters with the input/output on the flap. There is a timer option available but I can't seem to get the heater to work on the timer.

The three programmed available are "always on", "programme", and "always off". What complicates the matter is that there seems to be two options for "programme" dependent on whether you're switching from always on or always off.

Does anyone have experience on these type of heaters? I'm able to get the heater working on the "always on" programme but obviously this isn't ideal compared to being able to work the timer/programme.

It's a Creda model but no sign of which model number on the heaters.

Thanks,
    Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

I doubt they are storage heaters at all , sounds like some type of panel heater with a timer

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭adrian92

I suspect solargain is correct.

You could check to see if you can switch on the headers during the daytime .

If they are panel heaters they will heat up almost immediately. (storage heaters only have electriciyy supply during the night time).

Advertisement