Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyds gunstock

Options
  • 14-10-2015 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

I was going to buy a stock for my cz 455 from the Boyds website but I can't find one under the $100 limit. They are all $129. I was looking at buying a stock a couple of months back and there were plenty available under the international shipping limit. I've tried contact them but no luck. Anyone buy a stock off them recently? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Not since they took on the $100.00 limit.

I think you'll find that most of us who have the occasional need for a replacement stock of some kind make other arrangements these days.

We had three CZ club rifles restocked a couple of years back - but had to do it locally-ish. We just had to bite the bullet and cough up.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Boyds won't ship to a domestic shipping address if your billing address is overseas.

Advertisement