Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No transaction Fees

Options
  • 14-10-2015 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

By keeping a minimum balance of 3000e in my account for the full quarter, I dont pay transactions fees.  Has this changed in the BUDGET.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

hillbloom wrote: »
    By keeping a minimum balance of 3000e in my account for the full quarter, I dont pay transactions fees.  Has this changed in the BUDGET.  
    Hi hillbloom,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Our no transaction fee offer remains in place.

We're still learning about the changes in the Budget ourselves, however our understanding is that the limit for Contactless transactions will now be increased to €30 and also the annual €5 Government Duty on your Visa debit card has been replaced with a 12 cent tax per ATM transaction capped at €5 per year. 

Hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement