Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair pay Wht can I do ?

Options
  • 15-10-2015 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm a care assistant just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction ... About two years ago my employers situation changed so we all agreed with him that we would get a flat rate of pay for days and nights and weekends. He has been getting help from the government to pay our wages but I have recently found out that he has started to pay other members of staff a higher rate for nights and I'm still getting the same for both . We work for him privately we have no supervisor or manager. So who do I go to for help about this situation as I am doing the same work as the other staff members at night !

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Nicole00,
    Please be advised that this forum has been reserved to resolve disputes regarding infractions and bans, not for the discussion of employment issues. I will request that this OP be moved to the Work & Jobs forum.

Sincerely,
    Black Swan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Fairly obviously this isn't related to boards.ie and there's no ban or infraction to be disputed. Try asking in an appropriate forum instead, such as the work problems forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1052

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement