Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 6s plus

Options
  • 15-10-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hello, 

I'm eligible for an upgrade and wondering if I can upgrade over the phone or do I have to head into the store? 

I'm looking for a 6s 64gig...are they available in cork?

Thanks
    Damian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

damo86 wrote: »
    Hello, 

I'm eligible for an upgrade and wondering if I can upgrade over the phone or do I have to head into the store? 

I'm looking for a 6s 64gig...are they available in cork?

Thanks
    Damian

[ltr]
    Hi damo86

You can either do this online or through the store. Online takes longer to process and purchasing through the store is faster.

Unfortunately we won't have any stock reports from the store so either contact them directly or just pop in where they will advise you further

Al
    [/ltr]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

thanks for the info! Ill pop into the store. I had a look online and you cant actually upgrade by the looks of it

Just a bit a feedback of your site: The mobile section is a shambles. You cant get any info on the phones and packages you offer. Only the bundles are shown. I was completely lost within site in seconds as it doesn't make any sense. I understand eir is in the process of a makeover but a site can be easily fixed! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

damo86 wrote: »
    thanks for the info! Ill pop into the store. I had a look online and you cant actually upgrade by the looks of it

Just a bit a feedback of your site: The mobile section is a shambles. You cant get any info on the phones and packages you offer. Only the bundles are shown. I was completely lost within site in seconds as it doesn't make any sense. I understand eir is in the process of a makeover but a site can be easily fixed! 
    Thanks damo86

Sorry to hear of your disappointing experience of the site. I'll pass your feedback to our online operational teams.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement