Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts Check, Ready To Purchase

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Look sound to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭pcuser

Thanks Digital, Il post the pics when its built.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Padovski

Quick one for you, how much for shipping all those in here ?

Padovski wrote: »
    Quick one for you, how much for shipping all those in here ?

€12 shipping with DHL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Try put a bit more into case. Airflow not great.

Antec gx 300 43 I thinks.

• Advertisement

Try put a bit more into case. Airflow not great.

Antec gx 300 43 I thinks.

Thanks for the feedback.

The parts have being ordered now and the budget did not allow for that case,However I do plan on upgrading the case not too long after Xmas as well as adding 2X SSDs and more HDDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Padovski

The parts have being ordered now and the budget did not allow for that case,However I do plan on upgrading the case not too long after Xmas as well as adding 2X SSDs and more HDDs.

If you plan an upgrade over Xmas, drop down to 1 SSD and maybe look in to Fractal Design R5 or R4 for you case :)))

Padovski wrote: »
    If you plan an upgrade over Xmas, drop down to 1 SSD and maybe look in to Fractal Design R5 or R4 for you case :)))

I will definelty look in to them, thanks for all the feedback. I really appreciate it.

Advertisement