Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative rock band seeks 2º guitar or synth/keys Dublin

Options
  • 15-10-2015 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

We're looking for someone who's on the same page as the rest of the band: daytime job (meaning you can pay for recordings, practices etc), passion for music and commitment to the band. Our songs so far have 2 guitars but we can go with a synth/ keyboard player instead as it suits the band's sound just as well – whatever comes first. BACKING VOCALS NECESSARY. Male or female, age mid 20's preferable

ABOUT THE BAND: Originals Dublin south city centre based. We're aiming at a contemporary modern rock sound, influenced by Royal Blood, Anberlin, Radiohead, Bring Me The Horizon (last 2 albums), Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro etc also 90's rock in general. Clean vocals, guitar riff oriented, not too heavy but very melodic and catchy at the same time. The band has been going on for almost 2 years now and has played most of the rock venues in town including Whelan's main stage, Workmans, Grand Social, Fibbers etc. New single coming out in the next few weeks that we're very ambitious about. Headline gig in late November at On The Rox if the person is ready to do it by then.

The band's name and our EP are available upon request. PM if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Davidmeenan

Hi, can you send me a link to your music. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marco2452002

i play both guitar and bass and im an alri singer
    based in dublin kinda the same taste as yous 90s music

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭jimmypage100

Sounds like you guys have a similar taste to me. I'm a huge royal blood fan. Can you send me a link to your recordings?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 hardrocksinger

Still looking, folks. Please PM with samples of your previous experience =)

Advertisement