Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prolific songwriter in Gorey, Wexford looking for singers and musicians to work with

• 15-10-2015 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm a prolific songwriter, in all genres (pop, rock, country, etc.) and am looking for musicians and singers to collaborate with to create some singles.

I have over 60 songs here, some for female vocalists and some for male. I reckon there are a few chart-toppers in my collection.

I have a beautiful Christmas song that I'd love to get recorded before this Christmas, and I have at least one song that I think would be fab for the Eurovision.

I've got the tunes (I can play a bit of piano and guitar), but I need good musicians and a singer to turn the songs into the sound I can hear in my mind!

Post here or PM me if you are interested.

Jenny
    Tagged:

Advertisement