Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk in doctors clinics in Dublin?

Options
  • 15-10-2015 2:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Yup, just looking for a walk in clinic that I can get to tomorrow.

Any suggestions?

Worst case scenario, a doc that I can make a booking with on that day.

If you can throw some names/addresses at me, that'd be swell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

If this is related to your other thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057501341

then perhaps www.everymancentre.ie (joking) sorry there used to be a walk-in doctors on exchequer street but it switched to appointments only a few years ago but you might be able to make an appointment in the morning and then return later.

EDIT: There's a Doctor's surgery at the rear of the Pharmacy on Clare Street just beside the entrance to the National Gallery. Also I think there's a Doctor's surgery on Nassau Street between Costa Coffee and KC Peaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Jervis medical centre are walk in. You might be waiting a while though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

Fitzwilliam Medical Centre might give you an appointment if you call early enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭xlogo

15a wicklow St. Next to the secret book and record shop (same enterence) - not sure of the surgery name.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

24-hour one across from Bus Arás.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

depending on the issue, the mater have a clinic in smithfield. Usually seen in an hour or less but its the same cost as the hospita a&e.

Advertisement