Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

knocking down chimney and rebuild cost

Options
  • 15-10-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi.
    Damage in my chimney is not repairable. I get two quotes: one for fitting ss liner for 600E another to knockdown and rebuild 5000E. I have shared chimney stack with neighbor and party wall. Two storey house. Chimney is about9-10m high.. is 5000E is that right price? Seems to be quiet expensive for 2 days work:/ and I don't really put some steel in it:/ please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

pitero1 wrote: »
    Hi.
    Damage in my chimney is not repairable. I get two quotes: one for fitting ss liner for 600E another to knockdown and rebuild 5000E. I have shared chimney stack with neighbor and party wall. Two storey house. Chimney is about9-10m high.. is 5000E is that right price? Seems to be quiet expensive for 2 days work:/ and I don't really put some steel in it:/ please help
    It is around 5k work as it involve scaffolding, work on hight and set of skills and knowledge. Usual price is around 3-6k depends on work involved.

Advertisement