Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving discount for new billpay phone!

Options
  • 15-10-2015 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

We've just got our new bill in and finally (since the new site was opened) are able to properly see what "plans and add-ons" charges were for.
    My partner got a new billpay phone in August, which the store rep sold him as being half price for the first 6 months. We've just seen now that my partner has been charged the full price for this package since he applied for it.
    Is there anyone that can look into why we are not receiving the discount? It's roughly €70 taken in error now at this stage!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    We've just got our new bill in and finally (since the new site was opened) are able to properly see what "plans and add-ons" charges were for.
    My partner got a new billpay phone in August, which the store rep sold him as being half price for the first 6 months. We've just seen now that my partner has been charged the full price for this package since he applied for it.
    Is there anyone that can look into why we are not receiving the discount? It's roughly €70 taken in error now at this stage!

Hi ShaShabear

I have been advised that you will need to go back to the shop where you had signed up as they (the store) are responsible for the processing of the discounts on packages and phones sold by them. Apologies for any inconvenience this may create.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

eir: Alan wrote: »

Hi ShaShabear

I have been advised that you will need to go back to the shop where you had signed up as they (the store) are responsible for the processing of the discounts on packages and phones sold by them. Apologies for any inconvenience this may create.

Thanks
    Al

As it turns out, when my partner rang up, they were able to apply the discount over the phone and not in the store as advised. Oddly enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »

Hi ShaShabear

Thanks
    Al

As it turns out, when my partner rang up, they were able to apply the discount over the phone and not in the store as advised. Oddly enough.
    Glad to hear this ShaShabear

I had been advised the info I forwarded to you by eir mobile accounts, that's odd. The shop must have left notes on your account.

Glad this is sorted

AL

Advertisement