Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why dont you honour contracts you have agreed to?

Options
  • 15-10-2015 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

A month ago i signed up for your prepay metered plan and told your staff member i was unable to be home Monday to Friday for the installation of the meter. due to work related travel. She told me that it was no problem as the Technician can call in on the weekend.

I entered into an agreement with you guys based on this expectation that the meter installation would occur on the weekend.

Today, one month later, i receive a call from the same lady I set up my prepay account with and during that call she mentions the Technician will only work Monday to Friday and that i would need to take a half days holiday from work to get the meter installed.

She acknowledged that she agreed that we would have the meter installed on the weekend, apologized, and then repeatedly stated that you would not honour that part of our agreement.

Obviously whenever a company breaks an agreement there is concern but I'm hopeful there is some way you can help so we can stick to our initial plan of having a meter installed on the weekend?

Adam Miller

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Adam,

We regret the confusion.

We would like to look into your query for you and investigate this fully.

We would need you to supply us with the following details by private message:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement