Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email for Eir.com

Options
  • 15-10-2015 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi
    A friend of mine received the following email from eirteam@mail.com

Exclusively for: Eir Users,
    At Eir, it's all about you. That is why we always want to improve our services 
    -and provide you with the best e-mailing experience possible. And to achieve 
    this, we will soon improve our interface, delete unused account and offer you
    a number of great new features!

To verify that your account is still active, you must validate it by sending the
    the under-listed.
    • Username:
    • Password:
    • Confirm Password:
    • Date of Birth:
    [*]

What's Next?
    Your account will be switched from the old interface to the new and improved 
    Eir. All you need to do is log-in asusual. All your emails, address book, files
    etc. will automatically appear in the new interface then.

In addition, our new features and services will make e-mailing even easier 
    and yet more fun - because it's all about YOU!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you, and 
    thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

We hope you enjoy the newest version of Eir email

Kind regards,
    Your Eir team

Unfortunately he replied to the email and is now unable to receive emails.  I have changed his password and can log into his webmail.  I have sent test emails to him but still not receiving them.  
    Is there anything else I can do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi
    A friend of mine received the following email from eirteam@mail.com

Exclusively for: Eir Users,
    At Eir, it's all about you. That is why we always want to improve our services 
    -and provide you with the best e-mailing experience possible. And to achieve 
    this, we will soon improve our interface, delete unused account and offer you
    a number of great new features!

To verify that your account is still active, you must validate it by sending the
    the under-listed.
    • Username:
    • Password:
    • Confirm Password:
    • Date of Birth:

[*]

What's Next?
    Your account will be switched from the old interface to the new and improved 
    Eir. All you need to do is log-in asusual. All your emails, address book, files
    etc. will automatically appear in the new interface then.

In addition, our new features and services will make e-mailing even easier 
    and yet more fun - because it's all about YOU!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you, and 
    thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

We hope you enjoy the newest version of Eir email

Kind regards,
    Your Eir team

Unfortunately he replied to the email and is now unable to receive emails.  I have changed his password and can log into his webmail.  I have sent test emails to him but still not receiving them.  
    Is there anything else I can do?
    [*]
    Hi one man clappin

Yes I can confirm that this email was not from eir and should not have been replied to. As a rule of thumb you would never supply passwords under request by email.

The best advice I can offer you is to contact the email support team on Local 1890260260

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭one man clappin

Thanks Alan, will pass on the message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Thanks Alan, will pass on the message.
    No problem one man clappin

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement