Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City center hotels

Options
  • 15-10-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭

I've been looking at city center hotel prices on booking.com and trivago.com and they are crazy

Minimum 115 per night midweek for a central hotel

Anyone know any hotels under 90 per night midweek in November? ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I tend to use Hotels Combined these days. For November 11th there are a good few places that are pretty central for <€100. There are even a couple of staycitys for <€90 didn't know they went that cheap that would be my preferred option much nicer having an apartment instead of just a room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

jimmii wrote: »
    I tend to use Hotels Combined these days. For November 11th there are a good few places that are pretty central for <€100. There are even a couple of staycitys for <€90 didn't know they went that cheap that would be my preferred option much nicer having an apartment instead of just a room.

I was looking at the 3rd to 6th. The week after seems cheaper. I might have to reorganize my trip
    That's the recommended site. I'll check that too in future

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There is an undersuply of hotel rooms at the moment in Dublin unfortunately, driving higher prices.

I was looking at the 3rd to 6th. The week after seems cheaper. I might have to reorganize my trip
    That's the recommended site. I'll check that too in future

Worth checking to see what is on that week might just be it clashes with something. If you can move it a week that looks to be the cheapest option so.

I got a room for 4 nights in a hotel in temple bar for 270 at the end of Nov
    Must be something on the first week

• Advertisement

4 nights for 270 in Temple Bar sounds pretty dam good. That sounds more like a week with nothing on at all! If its a decent place anything <€100/night is pretty cheap these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Little thing called The WebSummit is on first week of November.

wyndham wrote: »
    Little thing called The WebSummit is on first week of November.

Wasn't that moved??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Web Summit 2016 has been moved. It's still on in Dublin this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

I just booked Blooms Hotel in Temple Bar for just €59 in November, there are loads of cheap options if you look around

• Advertisement
Advertisement