Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aac speech and language apps/programes?

Options
  • 15-10-2015 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi All,

We are thinking of putting our little girl with ASD on an ipad for communication, it has been recommended by her speech and language therapist, she is 3 yaers old non verbal and very comfortable using her ipad so i dont think there will be a problem navigating the app that we choose. my question is has anyone been down this road already and what app did you find to be the best? There are so many different ones out there its seems impossible to make the right choice without talking to someone who has been there. here are a few we have been looking at, grid2-3, prolouque2go for some reason i like this one!, chatable , avatalker, this is just a few. Problem is they all claim to do the same thing!

So please give your opinions on which was good and which not so good!
    any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Hi,
    We use the grace app on an ipad mini. I did the pecs course with pyramid uk and we were using a pecs book and then moved onto the ipad.

Advertisement