Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old version of Eircom Webmail

Options
  • 15-10-2015 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

My 2nd eir email is still on the old version of Eircom Webmail.  What do I have to do to get the new updated version ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

roloisking wrote: »
     My 2nd eir email is still on the old version of Eircom Webmail.  What do I have to do to get the new updated version ?
    Hi roloisking

Please send an email to; support.business@eircom.net Clarifying the folowing

That[font=Calibri","sans-serif] you accept the terms and conditions in the attached document to allow you to complete the Zimbra upgrade for you Eir email account.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Please also include a relevant contact number, address and include your full name.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Al
    [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 13 roloisking

I have sent the email on Friday morning but since Friday evening I can not log into or sent emails to the email account.

I have sent the email on Friday morning but since Friday evening I can not log into or sent emails to the email account.
    Hi roloisking

Being on the old version should not affect logging in to it or sending emails from it. Please contact email support on Local 1890260260 for assistance with this matter.

Thanks
    AL

• Registered Users Posts: 13 roloisking

Got it sorted now thanks.

Got it sorted now thanks.
    Great, thanks roloisking

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement