Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of any Baking classes in the Limerick area?

Options
  • 15-10-2015 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I was wondering are there any baking or sugar craft courses going on around Limerick? I'd love to improve my skill of baking but I haven't been able to find any courses yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Decobake do themed classes from time to time, could be worth checking out their Facebook page or dropping in to the shop. Will de Korte does baking classes around the country, mostly in Dublin I think but he's from around Limerick so maybe he does classes there too? His blog is called The Cook's Belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 catherinek

There is a 10 week baking course on in crescent compressive college this is taught by Valerie O Gorman and is really good next course starts after Christmas

Advertisement