Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Email to My Old Eircom,net Email Address

Options
  • 16-10-2015 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Can you please help me?  I've used my Eircom email address for years and it's my main address.

Despite the new eir.ie website saying that nothing will change, something obviously has. I can access it via webmail on eir.ie, but the last email on there is from September 27.  

Have you changed the servers or something?  If so, can you let me have them so I can update MacMail.

Otherwise, please tell me where have my most recent emails gone.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Mollywolly wrote: »
    Can you please help me?  I've used my Eircom email address for years and it's my main address.

Despite the new eir.ie website saying that nothing will change, something obviously has. I can access it via webmail on eir.ie, but the last email on there is from September 27.  

Have you changed the servers or something?  If so, can you let me have them so I can update MacMail.

Otherwise, please tell me where have my most recent emails gone.

Thanks.
    Hi Mollywolly

I'm sorry to hear of this. While I can confirm no changes have occurred to email accounts as a result of the name change I'm afraid the best advice I can offer is to contact the eir email support department on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement