Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta site feedback

Options
  • 16-10-2015 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,968 ✭✭✭✭

I just tried to post feedback via the Beta site and got "page not found" So hope I am not duplicating this?

My post was as below:

Hi guys,
    I'm liking the new look - will take a bit to get used to.
    Couple of things:

The default topics on the homepage goes directly to "Trending" now. Is this changeable to say "My threads"?

(Curiously) Why the switch between order of "My threads / My Forums?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It'd be nice to have the button showing the pages (first, last, next etc.) open all the time. That extra click to open it is a bit annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Threads with new posts aren't showing up bold. And there's no time beside posts made today. It just says 'today' whereas posts with a date, e.g. 15 October have the time listed too. And where's the edit button?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Hovering over a thread title doesn't give a preview.
    Pages are slow to load.
    I'm bored.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement