Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best solution for a short term UK postal address

Options
  • 16-10-2015 1:03pm

So Im launching a new B2B white label application soon that requires some licensing from the UK gambling commission. Even though my company is not registered there and my customer is not based in the UK, if some users from the UK end up using the app, i have to have licensing from the UK.

One of the requirements filling out their forms is having a postal address in the UK - not a registered office, or registered company but a postal address only so they can send letters to. Bizarre yes but real all the same.

Anyone know the simplest way to handle this? Unfortunately no friends or family are currently residing there....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Could you use Parcel Motel for that?

Ukpostbox.com would probably fit the bill too likely to be cheaper if its just letters.

UKpostbox fits the bill thanks Jimmii!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 BattleReady

You could try one of the Mail Boxes in the UK, MBE Co.UK. they give you a real business address and not a po box

Advertisement