Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling eir direct debit

Options
  • 16-10-2015 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi

I'd like to cancel direct debits but the directdebits@eircom.ie email has returned my request to me.
    What's the new address please, or could you sort that on here for me? I couldn't find anything out on eir.ie

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Bosley1421 wrote: »
    Hi

I'd like to cancel direct debits but the directdebits@eircom.ie email has returned my request to me.
    What's the new address please, or could you sort that on here for me? I couldn't find anything out on eir.ie

Thanks
    Hi Bosley1421

Yes that email address has recently been decommissioned. There are two ways you can now cancel your direct debit.

1. By registering for "my eir" where you can view and manage your eir account - follow here: https://my.eir.ie/eir/transactional/login

2. By post - A letter including your account number, name, request and relevant contact number to

Eircom direct debit
    South western
    Po Box 52
    Clonakilty
    Co Cork

Many thanks
    Al

Advertisement