Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Page redirect.

Options
  • 16-10-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Almost every few minutes on boards.ie, my browser (google chrome) will automatically redirect me to spam pages. I would assume it's an issue with my web browser (and it probably is) but it seems to only happen on this site.
    I was Just wondering if anybody else has experienced this or would know the cause.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

While it's entirely possible your machine is compromised or infected, it could be due to dodgy ads. If can get the links for the ads that may be responsible, you can post them in the dedicated thread for them to get nuked:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056855938&page=16

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement