Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser earphones

Options
  • 16-10-2015 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a pair of Sennheiser earphones which I got in Argos in November 2014.
    Its 3.5 mm plug is losing its connection with whichever device I'm using and starts to sound horrible or doesn't even work until I plug it out and in again.

On the box it came in it says it has a 2 year warranty.
    I have the box and the receipt from Argos.

I have emailed Sennheiser support, but I got no response.

Any advice on what I can do. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

If it has a 2 year warranty and you still have your receipt then bring it back into argos for a replacement.

I did the exact same thing with a pair of my 11 month old ones. Argos let me choose something else in the catalogue no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

inna981 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a pair of Sennheiser earphones which I got in Argos in November 2014.
    Its 3.5 mm plug is losing its connection with whichever device I'm using and starts to sound horrible or doesn't even work until I plug it out and in again.

On the box it came in it says it has a 2 year warranty.
    I have the box and the receipt from Argos.

I have emailed Sennheiser support, but I got no response.

Any advice on what I can do. Thanks.
    lug 'em back to Argos forthwith ;)

Advertisement