Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lust For Life Runway 5k - Cork Airport 21st Nov

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Jayd0g wrote: »
    Anybody looking at doing this in November? Could be fun to run the runway at night.

More info here https://www.fitmagazine.ie/events/race/irish-independent-lust-for-life-cork-airport

All the places are gone, was hoping to do it myself but left it too late. Oh well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

kingtut wrote: »
    All the places are gone, was hoping to do it myself but left it too late. Oh well :(

Ah crap, missed out myself too then.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭boydkev

This is coming up this weekend, Just trying to work out how to manage to be awake to run it as it starts at 00:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Going to be tired before you even start! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Stiltskin

Late notice I know, but was signed up to do this tonight with my daughter and due to illness it;s just not possible to attend.
    Not sure how it works but if anyone would like to take our places I'll send on our registration id to collect the bibs and racepack tonight.
    Paid for and a free technical t-shirt for each entrant too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement