Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 4 Results

• 16-10-2015 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Giants 45-24 Bills.

Finally! :D

The first quarter was very tight. Manuel threw an INT on his very first play leaving me in great field position, but I couldn't move the sticks and had to settle for a 36 yard FG.

The beginning of the second quarter almost resulted in a broken controller. My D was solid and as Manuel threw a stupid pass on a 3rd and long I sent the house, it almost went in slow motion as I watched my safety in perfect position go up to grab the ball in the end zone before somehow Watkins ended up making the catch for the TD. I thought "here we go again". A nice drive from the Giants resulted in Eli hooking up with FA addition Zach Miller for a TD, before the Bills returned fire with a quick drive involving a couple of typically huge CPU plays. With 40 seconds to go Rueben Randle beat the Bills nickel CB to collect a pass and take it 61 yards for the TD. Giants 17-14 Bills at half time.

It was all the Giants from there on really. Rashad Jennings got in from 9 yards after a big drive at the beginning of the half, FA addition Mike Adams returned a fumble caused by Owamagbe Odighizuwa (who is now my starting DE ahead of Robert Ayers who is asking for a ridiculous contract to re-sign) to the house for a 6 yard TD while Beckham Jr and Miller also chipped in with further TD passes from Eli.

Anyway, nice to get a win on the board. Hopefully I can build on that next week against the CPU 49ers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

Packers 30 @ 49ers 21

Was a fun game with the cpu, first drive I got a fg and then I got a pick on ha ha got a pick, tried a run with lacy went no where so 3rd and medium tryed a pass Rodgers got hit as he threw it resulting in it been behind Cobb and cb getting a pick, they drove down for a td there run game is unbelievable, Rodgers got the ball and was in red zone and threw the ball in, looked like the receiver was pushed before the ball got there and cpu made a pick, then at Half way kap throws to my cb and it got confusing here there was two penalties on the cpu on for holding and for the wr grabbing the task make to tackle the cb I just declined all, cpu got hit with silly penalties during the game, Rodgers connected on a 3rd a long with nelson for a td, 17-7 ht, the cpu got a rush td after been put on a 2nd and 20 in red zone after kap fumbled was ruled a sack in booth review knee down, then a fg followed by a by a series of cpu fourth qt big play catches got a td for 21-23 at 2minute warning Finley lead a drive down field after inside kick was recovered for a td to seal the game, rodgers has 378 yards 3tds 2ints, Paully watch the rb sets they use there big run plays outside zone they destroyed me, struggling with lacy would i be alliwed trade him to chargers for gordon? On to perrin now for the packers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I lost to the Buccs. Still not quite sure how, tbh.

Advertisement