Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2015/16 - Mod Note in OP, 14/12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Is this the type of snide reply you talk about? That particular nugget of insight, wit and knowledge garnered lots of thanks from all his buddies that was cute at least. Unfortunately it was a stupid comment that seems to imply that Lallana is too **** to make an impact against the mighty Exeter because playing them is like playing in the PL of course!

You're doing it again. What the **** are you? A "Thanks" auditor or something?

If Lallana did get on last night they'd still be digging him out...2 or 3 of those ridiculous turns he likes and he'd be buried up to the knees in mud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Enrique's a lost cause at this stage. 'The Rodgers' killed him, and given his age/injuries/being frozen out for so long he'll never reach the required level again.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Enrique's a lost cause at this stage. 'The Rodgers' killed him, and given his age/injuries/being frozen out for so long he'll never reach the required level again.

True. Pity, cos I used to like him. He was very decent for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A front 3 of Coutinho, Firmino & Pato could win us the World Cup.

True. Pity, cos I used to like him. He was very decent for a while.

Yep, kills me to say it too cos I was a big fan of him. Was a fall guy for a lot of posters on here because he enjoyed a few games of FIFA, posting on Instagram and wrestling his brother and Suso in his jocks, Not Moley used to have a real hard on for slating him. But ignoring all that he was a decent defender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Pato would surely be stretched by Klopps game and training methods. As talented as he is, I suspect he has had it easy enough paying in Brazil and a return to high tempo football could break him quite quickly.

You're doing it again. What the **** are you? A "Thanks" auditor or something?

If Lallana did get on last night they'd still be digging him out...2 or 3 of those ridiculous turns he likes and he'd be buried up to the knees in mud.

Haha brilliant

:pac:

With the new tv money coming in next season a £10m moneyball if you will gamble would be a drop in the transfer budget ocean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Speaking of tv... Tom Segura's new show is out on netflix. Its a good day.

• Advertisement

Are people still using Netflix these days?

Are people still using Netflix these days?

The convenience pays for itself, tbh. Can't be arsed torrenting everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Pato would surely be stretchered by Klopps game and training methods. As talented as he is, I suspect he has had it easy enough paying in Brazil and a return to high tempo football could break him quite quickly.

Spot on. Klopp needs fresh meat to work with. Also FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Knex. wrote:

Kodi streaming, no ?

Kodi streaming, no ?

Must check that out!

For €7 a month and Netflix now available all over the world it's great value to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭54and56

For €7 a month and Netflix now available all over the world it's great value to be honest.

Particularly if you happen to be using a VPN like https://www.privateinternetaccess.com and you appear to be in the USA ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

7.99 for basic, 9.99 to get HD content. It's still a good deal, but there are... alternatives...

It is. It's mainly the kids that use it in our house. I use Kodi or torrent. Private trackers ftw.

It's Always Sunny is back in case anyone didn't know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

..or 10.50 if you gave your account details to family members and Flix automatically upgraded your account.. still use it but catching mr. robot on kodi recently was an eye opener as to it's reach & usability.

Re last night, how old is that lad Chirivella, he looked completely at sea, scrambling about and then playing 4 yard passes to players marked.. God bless him that's how I would play if I was thrown on!

24102592942_bfaecde141_b.jpg

New screensaver. Cheers,Harry.

• Advertisement

corwill wrote: »
    7.99 for basic, 9.99 to get HD content. It's still a good deal, but there are... alternatives...

If you have fibre they are great but if you have ****ty wimax like I have being able to set Netflix up so it still works no matter what your data limit is makes it worthwhile for me.

I am also locked in at 6.99 for another year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Anyone think Sturridge might be ready soon? It's been several days since we last heard of his latest set back.

If you have fibre they are great but if you have ****ty wimax like I have being able to set Netflix up so it still works no matter what your data limit is makes it worthwhile for me.

I am also locked in at 6.99 for another year.

Feel for you. Had wi-max for years, they should be paying you.

garra wrote: »
    ..or 10.50 if you gave your account details to family members and Flix automatically upgraded your account.. still use it but catching mr. robot on kodi recently was an eye opener as to it's reach & usability.

Re last night, how old is that lad Chirivella, he looked completely at sea, scrambling about and then playing 4 yard passes to players marked.. God bless him that's how I would play if I was thrown on!

Think he is 18/19. Was ok in his debut but was dire last night. One poster on here seems to think he's the second coming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Feel for you. Had wi-max for years, they should be paying you.

That fecker with the guitar...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

corwill wrote: »
    That fecker with the guitar...

Faster better cheaper no line rental fee for more information, see imagine.ie

I have never wanted us to dish out a hammering to a united team as much as this one. The last 4 defeats against them have been hard to take considering how poor they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Just a word of warning from Michael Owen.

"When it rains, it makes the surface really wet"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Knex. wrote: »
    Speaking of tv... Tom Segura's new show is out on netflix. Its a good day.

Never hoid of him. I'll give it a watch. Your reputation is on the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Yep, kills me to say it too cos I was a big fan of him. Was a fall guy for a lot of posters on here because he enjoyed a few games of FIFA, posting on Instagram and wrestling his brother and Suso in his jocks, Not Moley used to have a real hard on for slating him. But ignoring all that he was a decent defender.

He looks like he is off the juice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

He looks like he is off the juice.

Ha thought something similar myself. Looked different last night.

Poor chap is shagged though. Was going to joke last night that he'd found his level but the Exeter boys had his number. Age, speed, fitness all against him these days

Pity...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,463 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFa-ju9gJLfNc_cdKAVtjSH6nqkGv-sRGbB9jVrRDUZuU5kPkh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFa-ju9gJLfNc_cdKAVtjSH6nqkGv-sRGbB9jVrRDUZuU5kPkh

Like most of your posts, I don't get it?
    Is it the number of the beast on its side?

Only thing I can think of is this and while I'm not sure if I understand the reference, I like it.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Knex. wrote: »

Hardly the most onerous task.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,508 ✭✭✭✭noodler

5starpool wrote: »
    Hardly the most onerous task.

I still find it a pain tbh.

Once I went Netflix I found it tough to go back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

13 more posts and we break the internetz!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Pato would surely be stretched by Klopps game and training methods. As talented as he is, I suspect he has had it easy enough paying in Brazil and a return to high tempo football could break him quite quickly.

Not so sure .
    There ( seemily ) have been alot of knee problems for the likes of pato ( and countinio) forced by the clubs insisting thar the players bulk up eithout paying due attention to overall physique
    Add in a soap star wife , shagging the owners daughter on top of all the pressure he had in milan and at 26 hes well worth s shot if the price is ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,463 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Like most of your posts, I don't get it?
    Is it the number of the beast on its side?

Only thing I can think of is this and while I'm not sure if I understand the reference, I like it.

0057.jpg

At least on my pc it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭klose

374269.jpeg

Welcome to anfield, duck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

0057.jpg

At least on my pc it is.

333 on mine.

noodler wrote: »
    I still find it a pain tbh.

Once I went Netflix I found it tough to go back.

Raspberry pi running kodi with transmission and sickrage running in the background. Auto torrenting all you do is tell it the shows you are following and it finds the torrent every time a new episode airs, downloads, renames and files them in the correct folders along with cover art etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭klose

0057.jpg

At least on my pc it is.

You do know you can have 40 posts per page yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

klose wrote: »
    You do know you can have 40 posts per page yeah?

Page 250. Anyone with more than that isn't doing it right.

Ya page 250 on the touch site.

It's looking like Pato is a done deal.

• Advertisement

833 pages and I have to wait for a new page to have 3 posts before I can read it. Boards.ie...the Daniel Sturridge of websites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

So what do we think of Pato? How's he been doing recently... he's still shockingly young.

Daniel Sturridge battling for Liverpool career with Reds ready to listen to offers around £25million
    Daniel Sturridge is battling to save his Liverpool career.

The Kop crock has played only 106 minutes of football for new manager Jurgen Klopp – and he was again missing when Liverpool drew 2-2 with Exeter in the FA Cup on Friday night.

Klopp has become increasingly frustrated with Sturridge ’s injury record and Liverpool are ready to listen to offers of around £25million.

The England striker has scored 44 goals in 72 matches since his arrival at Anfield, but has managed just three Premier League starts this term.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/daniel-sturridge-battling-liverpool-career-7148877

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

0057.jpg

At least on my pc it is.

So im the divil now , 666 ondeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Last !!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement