Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Monitor and Laptop set up Recommendations

Options
  • 17-10-2015 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a 14" laptop, i5 min, 8gb ram or more, SSD, decent battery, etc. Budget around 900-1100. Windows 7. Something like a Dell latitude.

I'd like to hook it up to a dual monitor set up, with good picture quality, monitor sizes approx 21-23inch ? and budget about € 500-600 for both monitors

I also need the monitors to have the ability to be hooked very easily and quickly to any other laptop, and not just my own, so I'm looking for universal docking ability. (product recommendations ?). The laptop will be going on a vertical style stand and so it can also be used as a smaller side monitor for email etc.

I also don't want to mess around with different suppliers etc. so I'm thinking Dell is probably the best option ?

Any particular Dell recommendations for this set up ? or alternatives from Lenovo ?

Comments

Advertisement