Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nenagh General Hospital - Parking

Options
  • 17-10-2015 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the parking in Nenagh General Hospital is like? I'm taking someone to an appointment there on Monday morning and I just want an idea of how good/bad it will be. Whether there is adequate parking there or whether (like Limerick Regional) I may have to find parking outside the hospital.

I'm coming from Limerick on the M7 and will be exiting at Junction 25.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Bicycle wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know what the parking in Nenagh General Hospital is like? I'm taking someone to an appointment there on Monday morning and I just want an idea of how good/bad it will be. Whether there is adequate parking there or whether (like Limerick Regional) I may have to find parking outside the hospital.

I'm coming from Limerick on the M7 and will be exiting at Junction 25.

Many thanks.

NO problems with parking at Nenagh hospital, just past the main entrance there is a set of traffic lights, turn left here and there is a substantial car park.

Parking is free.

http://binged.it/1NhySV8

This is an old pic the car park has been resurfaced and marked out for parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

This is brilliant. Thank you so much.

Really appreciated.

Advertisement