Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Points hits-net gain

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

F1ngers wrote: »
    Aguero(C) 0 > Costa(C) - 24
    Mahrez 5 > KDB - 5
    Begovic 2 > Myhill - 8
    Kolarov 0 > Kompany 0

37 - 12 - 7 = 18 points better off.

Mahrez got 4, Begovic got 6 and as Spock said you wouldn't have captained Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Martial (2) -> Pellè (2)
    Aguero (0) -> Bony (16)
    Kolarov (0) -> Bertrand (0)

So 16(-8) = 8 point benefit, all down to Bony.

Went with Pelle as captain, but got him in as my FT early on with that intention so the hits had no impact there.

Happy to have those 3 over the next few weeks as well, and it's been worth at least 0.5m in TV so far.

Onwards and upwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Took a second -12 this week.

Aguero (0) --> Costa (12) +12 (Sub of Drinkwater -2) 10
    Evans (6) -->Dawson (5) -1
    Martial (2) --> Pelle (2) 0
    Cresswell (2) --> Bellerin (10) +8

+5 Net Gain. It was a very lucky one though as Bellerin really performed well.

Long term I'm happier with Dawson as Evans is a bit of a sick note.

Martial to Pelle was to take advantage of the Price rises.

Aguero to anyone was a coin toss this week but I'm happy with my Costa punt so far.

A mixed bag, 79 all out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

FHFC wrote: »
    Thanks Hector lad.

3 out vs 19 (-12) in. Net gain of 4 on the hit. Take off the points of the players who woulda played from my bench and its a gain of 2 less whatever Martin gets tomorrow. Should hopefully break even which is a superb result.

Edit. Hector dropped a bp.

Thanks to Martins contribution my gain rises to 3 points counting bench players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Aguero (0) but Wanyama would have subbed in with 1 vs Pelle 2
    Dier 0 or Nyom to sub in 0 vs Bellerin 8

So I ended up with six (10 points - 4) as opposed to one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

spock. wrote: »
    You wouldn't have captained Aguero though.

Also you should not be counting (0) for any player transfered out without taking into account what your subs would have scored. False economy otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Martial (2) -> Pellè (2)
    Aguero (0) -> Bony (16)
    Kolarov (0) -> Bertrand (0)

So 16(-8) = 8 point benefit, all down to Bony.

Went with Pelle as captain, but got him in as my FT early on with that intention so the hits had no impact there.

Happy to have those 3 over the next few weeks as well, and it's been worth at least 0.5m in TV so far.

Onwards and upwards!

I should have taken into account the 2 points my subs would have scored (Nyom = 0, Surman = 2), so actually the net benefit was 6 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Paully D wrote: »
    Interesting thread:

Pedro -> Mata
    Gomis -> Pelle
    Kolarov -> Bellerin
    Aguero -> Bony

Don't forget lads, many of us will have made these transfers as long term moves (in FPL that's about 6 weeks in all honesty) so if it doesn't really pay off after one week - don't panic. :)
    Paully D wrote: »
    Pedro (3) vs Mata (1)
    Gomis (?) vs Pelle (2)
    Kolarov (0) vs Bellerin (10)
    Aguero (0) vs Bony (16)

3 vs 29 (-12) = 17.

+14 so far pending Gomis on Monday night. I wasn't expecting anything from Mata over GW's 9 and 10 in all honesty, it was more a long-term/team value move so no issues there.

Absolutely delighted with how that all worked out.

2 for Gomis tonight puts me at +12. The players I'd have played instead if I hadn't made any transfers were Fletcher (+3) and Martin (-1). That gives me a points difference of +10 all in. One of the best hits I've taken since I started playing the game. A shame they don't all go like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

FHFC wrote: »
    Thanks to Martins contribution my gain rises to 3 points counting bench players.

Thanks to Naughton's non contribution tonight Martin subs back in and ive no idea what that means to my gains and i don't fuppin care anymore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement