Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Economics(self teaching)

• 17-10-2015 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I'm currently in 6th year and the Leaving Cert is about 7.5 months away. I currently do 6 HL subjects (business,biology,geography,Ag science,English and French) but struggle in french. I was thinking of possibly taking up Economics and teaching myself the course in order to maximise my points. Is it possible to cover the whole economics syllabus within this time period and if so what topics should I consentrate on? I understand one has a choice to do 4 of out 8 questions in the exam , this may mean I might only need to cover sections of the course rather than the entire thing. If anyone can help Id really appreciate it, thanks :)

Advertisement