Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prolia injections

Options
  • 17-10-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I'm new to this so I'll just put my question out there, has anyone had the 6 monthly injection for osteoporosis and would they recommend it or not. I'm 46 and I have osteoporosis in my back and hips. Doctor wants me to go on injections but I have no information on it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Hi I'm new to this so I'll just put my question out there, has anyone had the 6 monthly injection for osteoporosis and would they recommend it or not. I'm 46 and I have osteoporosis in my back and hips. Doctor wants me to go on injections but I have no information on it.

Hi,

Try asking in Long Term Illness - http://touch.boards.ie/forum/862

Use Google to do a search of Boards and see has it come up before.

Medical advice can't be given on boards so keep that in mind in your posts or your thread will get locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Loves to shop

Ok thanks, like I said I'm new to this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement