Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in Scotland

Options
  • 17-10-2015 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm not sure and am finding it hard to find information on the subject but what are the tuition fees for Irish citizens studying in Scotland. If anyone has done this or knows anything about it I'd be very interested in finding out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭redbel05

Axfaust wrote: »
    I'm not sure and am finding it hard to find information on the subject but what are the tuition fees for Irish citizens studying in Scotland. If anyone has done this or knows anything about it I'd be very interested in finding out.

It depends on whether you are eligible for funding by SAAS or not. If not, you may have to pay £1820 per year for tuition fees. If you are, you may not have to pay tuition fees at all :)

To find out if you are eligible to have your fees paid you can read the guide found here http://www.saas.gov.uk/forms_and_guides/index.htm
    It is mainly based on household income and whether or not you have studied a degree of the same level before.

Advertisement