Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find e-xamit codes

Options
  • 17-10-2015 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I'm going through my JC Science papers but I can't find some of the e-xamit codes. I think I saw some printed in the old format yesterday but now I can't find any that look like that. Not sure if I'm going blind or crazy.

Anyone have any advice or explanations?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Hi all,

I'm going through my JC Science papers but I can't find some of the e-xamit codes. I think I saw some printed in the old format yesterday but now I can't find any that look like that. Not sure if I'm going blind or crazy.

Anyone have any advice or explanations?

Thanks.

I have the same exam papers as you and can find every one of the codes. Have a look again dude and come back to me :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭shaunn

I have e-xamit exam papers but for the Geography one I've noticed that the codes don't start until the 2011 paper. May be the same case with other exam papers, not sure.

shaunn wrote: »
    I have e-xamit exam papers but for the Geography one I've noticed that the codes don't start until the 2011 paper. May be the same case with other exam papers, not sure.

That is very unusual :confused:. There is nothing wrong with mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭shaunn

I had homework to do in 2009 Sec. 1 for Geography but there's no e-xamit codes! Just checked, exactly the same with my History exam papers. All of my exam papers are higher level by the way.

shaunn wrote: »
    I had homework to do in 2009 Sec. 1 for Geography but there's no e-xamit codes! Just checked, exactly the same with my History exam papers. All of my exam papers are higher level by the way.

PM me if you want answers. I do both of them HL and Geography in particular - I literally know the whole thing.

• Advertisement

Depending on the subject, I can give you the answers as long as you give me the exam paper's year, the numbered questions, the section etc.

Advertisement