Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading/Renewal Question

Options
  • 17-10-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

I was instore in Shop Street, Galway today and spoke with a lovely girl as I am due an upgrade.

I currently have two mobile phones under contract under my name (my wifes and my phone).

As I am also a (Eircom) landline and broadband customer, I was informed that I will have to bundle everything together in order to have it come out of one direct debit instead of two separate ones, which I have no issue with as it's technically one less DD to worry about at a different time of month.

I enquired about the iPhone 6s 64GB upgrade and was given the price which was fine and to stay on the same contract that I am on, which is €39/40 per month (per mobile) for Unlimited Texts/Calls to any network and 5G Data.

But the girl showed me her information slip and it said €40 per month (€20 for the first 6 months) and Unlimited Texts/Calls to Eir/Meteor and 5G Data.

Can you confirm that this has changed and that the deal no longer has any network calls on it?

I just need to know before I continue with Eir as I have been an extremely happy customer with 'eMobile' to date.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Sofa King wrote: »
    I was instore in Shop Street, Galway today and spoke with a lovely girl as I am due an upgrade.

I currently have two mobile phones under contract under my name (my wifes and my phone).

As I am also a (Eircom) landline and broadband customer, I was informed that I will have to bundle everything together in order to have it come out of one direct debit instead of two separate ones, which I have no issue with as it's technically one less DD to worry about at a different time of month.

I enquired about the iPhone 6s 64GB upgrade and was given the price which was fine and to stay on the same contract that I am on, which is €39/40 per month (per mobile) for Unlimited Texts/Calls to any network and 5G Data.

But the girl showed me her information slip and it said €40 per month (€20 for the first 6 months) and Unlimited Texts/Calls to Eir/Meteor and 5G Data.

Can you confirm that this has changed and that the deal no longer has any network calls on it?

I just need to know before I continue with Eir as I have been an extremely happy customer with 'eMobile' to date.

Thanks.
    Hi there Sofa King

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

The only plan we have for 5gb of data is...  https://www.eir.ie/bundles/#eir-tab-accordion__selector3

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]which is “eir go large”.  If you were offered anything different from a Sales Agent, get in touch with them because they might be doing special offers at the moment[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]-Tony[/font]

Advertisement