Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My 1986 Mercedes 190 'Cosworth'

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭kop77

Hasn't been sold because its not for sale!

goochy wrote: »
    Sick of saying it - must be wheels . If I passed it on road i would assume it's a boyracer who has blinged up a 190

The wheels are staying because I like them, even if its gets the usual frowns from the "experts" as I pass them by... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

kop77 wrote: »
    The wheels are staying because I like them, even if its gets the usual frowns from the "experts" as I pass them by... :rolleyes:

Looks awesome as it is fella, if the classic experts had the say we would all be driving brown Morris Marinas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

I was going to suggest that you crowd-fund to generate money to enable you keep this car that you've invested a lot into (far more than monetary investment), but it appears that your circumstances have changed and that you've changed your mind about selling it. I hope you can keep it. I'd have contributed a donation for the crowd-fund. Best of luck.

I put the car up on DoneDeal back in March for a few days and I got a couple of offers but nowhere near what they are making,

I took down the advert and asked advice here on the best way to sell it but I decided not to in the end - that was back in March and it has not been advertised anywhere since then,

sorry if this has put anyone out but its not for sale!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,449 ✭✭✭goochy

Each to their own I suppose , just believe in originality and really like the look of that car as standard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭w124man

There's a 2.5-16 in a garage in Enniscorthy waiting for some TLC. Looks good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 John_Snow

That's a stunning car kop77, its only going to get more valuable as the years go on! :)

ps. I like the wheels, they really suit it!
    anyway wheels are like a pair of shoes.. you can always change them!!

Advertisement