Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spice box/munchy box D6

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The Chinese on Clanbrassil Street between MVP and the junction with South Circular does a great spice bag IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Spice bag and spice/munchy box are two different things.

My advice OP is to just ring around the takeaways in the area, some place are bound to be doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

A quick browse of just eat has given me New Fortune Cookie on Harolds Cross Road doing them, they call it a mega box. €12 for a regular, €20 for large.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Saw a few spice bags, can someone explain what they are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

A pizza box filled with (differs by take away) salt and chili chips, salt and chili chicken, salt and chili chicken balls, chicken wings, ribs (and sometimes trigons and spring rolls) with curry sauce and cans of mineral.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Cienciano wrote: »
    Saw a few spice bags, can someone explain what they are?

A bag of salt and chilli chips with onions, peppers and battered chicken pieces.
    I usually get it with a tub of curry sauce, in fact I had one last night :)
    January wrote: »
    A pizza box filled with (differs by take away) salt and chili chips, salt and chili chicken, salt and chili chicken balls, chicken wings, ribs (and sometimes trigons and spring rolls) with curry sauce and cans of mineral.

That's the Munchy box alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

dudara wrote: »
    The Chinese on Clanbrassil Street between MVP and the junction with South Circular does a great spice bag IMO

China House

Advertisement