Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Savings Account

Options
  • 17-10-2015 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi,

I dropped into a branch in Dublin to open a joint savings account and was told instead to set one up online on 365 - can you tell me if this is actually possible since I can't find any options on the online application.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Earleybird wrote: »
    Hi,

I dropped into a branch in Dublin to open a joint savings account and was told instead to set one up online on 365 - can you tell me if this is actually possible since I can't find any options on the online application.

Thanks
    Good Morning Earleybird,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

If you hold a joint current account with Bank of Ireland and you're registered for 365 Online then you can open one of our 365 Online Savings Accounts, just follow these simple steps:
    • On your 365 home page, click 'Apply Online' on the left-hand side
    • Click on the Savings option
    • Choose the Online Savings Account that you want to open 
    • Follow the instructions online to open your account

We have some more information here about the different types of savings accounts available.

If you want to have a chat to discuss your savings needs I can arrange for one of our savings advisers to call you and they will be happy to go through the different options with you, just send me a PM with your name and number. Or you can call our on Savings Advice Centre on 1890 365 254 (select option 2 for new accounts).

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement