Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda activity today (17/10/15)

• 17-10-2015 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if anything happened today? I was at Arthur's Quay and 4 squad cars passed in about 2-3 minutes and then 2 unmarked cars flew up William Street with blues and two's on. Seemed very strange.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

So you never figured this one out? Had at look at a local news when I saw your post but nothing obvious. They could have just been late for lunch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

So you never figured this one out? Had at look at a local news when I saw your post but nothing obvious. They could have just been late for lunch :)

Not yet no.

They could have just been late for lunch :)

Indeed. I've personally witnessed our civic guardians hit the sirens 'cos they didn't fancy stopping at a red light. :rolleyes:
    Get past the junction, the lights go off, and their zen-like approach to patrolling the streets resumes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I think this is the court to prison run that they use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

flash sale on in dunkin donuts?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I thought doughnut jokes were about American cops? It's not really a Limerick thing, anyway!

An File wrote: »
    I thought doughnut jokes were about American cops? It's not really a Limerick thing, anyway!
    yeah it was a weak effort on my part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

yeah it was a weak effort on my part.

do nought do it again...

/gets coat

Taxi for phill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

another water protest probably

• Advertisement
Advertisement