Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decently priced Left Hand Les Paul (Epiphone)

• 18-10-2015 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi.. I'm looking for a decently priced Left Handed Epiphone Les Paul. Don't want to be taking for a ride here, can only find ones for 400-500 euro when the exact same is 150-200 or that right handed..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

nightmare, I know.

I always recommend that leftys learn righty from scratch for exactly this reason.

like Gary Moore and Mark Knopfler........

try ebay and take your time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

nightmare, I know.

I always recommend that leftys learn righty from scratch for exactly this reason.

like Gary Moore and Mark Knopfler........

try ebay and take your time.

Too late now! Besides that I did try right handed when I first started but found it way more comfortable to use left handed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

http://www.thomann.de/ie/harley_benton_sc_450pluslh_hb_vintage_series.htm
    I picked up one of these a few months ago and it easily holds its own with my much more expensive guitars
    Its definately as good as any Epi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

I picked up one of these a few months ago and it easily holds its own with my much more expensive guitars
    Its definately as good as any Epi

I have a Harley Benton les Paul but I would never again! The neck started to bend (apparently some call them banana necks) and the plastic on the machine heads broke off.. One by one over a few months. It was stored in a hard case and taken very good care of! It was a real shame because they sound great and are really good value :( just had a terrible experience with them. By the by, has the price on lefty guitars gone up recently? Bought the HB Les Paul only like a year ago year and a half tops and it was only 99 euro. Not on sale or anything.

Advertisement