Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any PC DIY SHop in Dulbin ?

Options
  • 18-10-2015 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I want to building a PC by myself. any one know any shop sale PC accessories in Dublin ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

I found a very good site with good prices in Germany. hardwareversand I think it's called. Really good prices. You'll be ripped off something awful here man.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DrDrLibraST

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    I found a very good site with good prices in Germany. hardwareversand I think it's called. Really good prices. You'll be ripped off something awful here man.

thank you dude, i will check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭N64

Under ethical grounds, I wouldn't purchase off HWVS. They went insolvent (not 100% sure of the specifics) and a few members here lost a lot of money on orders not being sent out. Try mindfactory.de instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭Redfox25

Avoid them unless your willing to pay via paypal.
    Go with amazon or computer universe or the likes.

Good luck with build

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Siskods9

You can save a lot of money by buying used parts from Adverts.ie once you know what you want to buy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Siskods9

Though personally I buy all my stuff from E-Tailers in the UK like SCAN and OCUK as there is a hopelessly bad selection of high end stuff locally in Dublin at any given moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DrDrLibraST

N64 wrote: »
    Under ethical grounds, I wouldn't purchase off HWVS. (not 100% sure of the specifics) and a few members here lost a lot of money on orders not being sent out. Try mindfactory.de instead.

How can i change mindfactory in English ??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Using Google chrome as the browser is the only way I know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

How can i change mindfactory in English ??

Learn German, you filthy casual!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭AntDub

Siskods9 wrote: »
    You can save a lot of money by buying used parts from Adverts.ie once you know what you want to buy...

I second this, the key is to deal with someone with good feedback who's been selling PC gear for a while.

There's gear on there that's new or almost new that could either save you money or allow you to build a better PC without spending more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement