Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet cafe

Options
  • 18-10-2015 2:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭

I find myself in the internet cafe called 5 star. 2 Chinese behind the counter and they are not exactly stars at providing service. I tell them I need internet until such and such hour. They ask for 2 euro (double the price on the sign) and 15 minutes before the hour they stop the internet and I have to pay another 2 euro to get back online. After 10 minutes I am done and I do not get the change back. Guess what I am doing with the extra time online.:D I have almost an hour left. So Here is the 'rant the internet cafe'. Anything strange that happened to you in an internet cafe? Anything from funny to downright criminal. C'mon join in the fun.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

That'll teach em.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

I had an encounter a few years ago where a guy was doing himself in the internet cafe. I just left and I was not the only one. The place closed down a few weeks after for lack of costumers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Whats more worrying here is that you appear to have travelled back in time to when Internet Cafes were a thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

Yup. I am not often in internet cafe's. the phone ran out at an awkward time.
    Anyone else got a story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Never touch the keys unless wearing surgical gloves!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

somefeen wrote: »
    Whats more worrying here is that you appear to have travelled back in time to when Internet Cafes were a thing.
    They actually exist still. Recently the missus wanted a cover for her new fancy Apple phone so we popped into a shop to get one. Full of people using something called 'the World Wide Web' and these devices called 'printers'.

Was like walking into 1998.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 367 ✭✭justchecked

a-hoy-hoy

no this is 4192

You seem to be having some trouble with your internet cafe machine.

I believe you need more practice.

a-hoyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lightfootbumb

This fotos are very beautiful.

Advertisement