Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo discount?

Options
  • 18-10-2015 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

I know I missed half price Dublin Zoo 1st weekend of Oct. I will be in Dublin the 1st weekend of Nov. Any discounts online or other wise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭GavPJ

If you are in receipt of social welfare or receive child benefit they do discounts.
    You need to have your social welfare card and a recent receipt. Myself and my partner and 2 kids got in for €29 a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I was unemployed buts that's why I moved to Germany. So tesco card has gone & I am lucky enough to have a job now. The pay here is OK but its better in Dublin on average. I will keep looking :) Maybe groupon or anyone else have an Idea?

If any one can get an Irish Daily Mail from the 29th Oct there is a 2 for 1 offer in to Dublin zoo on Page 55.

Any one know if I printed from the online edition would it be OK with the zoo?
    €0.79 for that days paper.

http://www.pressreader.com/ireland/irish-daily-mail/20151029

• Advertisement

I emailed Dublin zoo asking last weekend. I am still awaiting an answer :(

Yearly passed saved the day. thanks to my cousin

Advertisement