Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6S Plus Freezing

• 18-10-2015 10:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭

My wife bought the 6S Plus last week and it's constantly freezing. When she unlocks it, the icons freeze mid animation. It looks ridiculous. She is left with 4 massive icons on the screen. Freezing when she tries to watch a video, she can't fast forward, pause etc. Freezing when trying to click on an app, sometimes she has to tap the app several times to get a response. She's also had trouble clearing notifications too. Is this software or hardware?

I have a 6 Plus with the latest iOS but don't have these problems.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

shuffles03 wrote: »
    My wife bought the 6S Plus last week and it's constantly freezing. When she unlocks it, the icons freeze mid animation. It looks ridiculous. She is left with 4 massive icons on the screen. Freezing when she tries to watch a video, she can't fast forward, pause etc. Freezing when trying to click on an app, sometimes she has to tap the app several times to get a response. She's also had trouble clearing notifications too. Is this software or hardware?

I have a 6 Plus with the latest iOS but don't have these problems.

Try a hard reset, hold power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears, usually around 10 seconds.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

It's under warranty, call Apple support.

Advertisement