Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Educate Together Mullingar

Options
  • 18-10-2015 10:01am

Hi,

Does anyone here have children in the ET in Mullingar? How do you find the school. I want to send my children to ET and was told it was 'rough'. They didn't have any direct experience with the school so I would love to hear from parents who have children enrolled in ET.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi,

Does anyone here have children in the ET in Mullingar? How do you find the school. I want to send my children to ET and was told it was 'rough'. They didn't have any direct experience with the school so I would love to hear from parents who have children enrolled in ET.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

We have 2 of our children at et, what you have been told is true it is a rough school and to make matters worse the school don act on their anti bullying policy. We have had problems at break time when the yard is not supervised ( it's is most times but with only 1 / 2 teachers) buy for a school with 400 students it's not sufficient....

If you don't mind me asking what school do your children attend because we are considering moving ours to another school in the town.

My advice would be to avoid et....
    Feel free to pm me on this if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

My daughter attends, I haven't heard anything bad as of yet, but I'll definitely keep an ear out now.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Advertisement