Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital AV Adapter

• 18-10-2015 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience using these? I upgraded to the 6 a while back and have the Sky Sports app on the phone. It's grand, but I was wondering if anyone had experience throwing games up on to the telly?

Also, is there a cheaper version than that on the Apple site that works well?

Would appreciate anyone's input on this, just a thought I've had and looking into it!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience using these? I upgraded to the 6 a while back and have the Sky Sports app on the phone. It's grand, but I was wondering if anyone had experience throwing games up on to the telly?

Also, is there a cheaper version than that on the Apple site that works well?

Would appreciate anyone's input on this, just a thought I've had and looking into it!

Thanks in advance!

It won't work for Sky Go or Sky Sports Mobile app. Sky have a lockdown on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

It won't work for Sky Go or Sky Sports Mobile app. Sky have a lockdown on it.

Thanks for the reply, saves me the hassle and money of buying one! I'll just invest in an android box I think!

Advertisement