Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Error what to do.

Options
  • 18-10-2015 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭

On May 22nd I was at an ATM in Greystones, Requested 20€, MSG came up stating 50 € Notes only... cool,
    I put card back in ansu requst 50 €.... only 20 comes out... same happens to a lady after me, After I told her it wasn't working correctly. Any way Ulster Bank, My account holders open an investigation and BOI tell them theATM balanced, Now I know its only 30 € but... its my 30 €! I sent a request to UB to get yhe proof of the ATM balancing. .. still no reply... what next??

This isn't keeping me awake at night but I'd like to get my money back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

neckedit wrote: »
    On May 22nd I was at an ATM in Greystones,  Requested 20€, MSG came up stating 50 € Notes only... cool,
    I put card back in ansu requst 50 €.... only 20 comes out... same happens to a lady after me, After I told her it wasn't working correctly.  Any way Ulster Bank, My account holders open an investigation and BOI tell them theATM balanced, Now I know its only 30 € but... its my 30 €! I sent a request to UB to get yhe proof of the ATM balancing. .. still no reply... what next??

This isn't keeping me awake at night but I'd like to get my money back.
    Hi neckedit, 

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you had difficulty with one of our ATMs. To have this investigated further you will need to appeal through your account holding branch. As we can only investigate BOI accounts / cards.

Janette

Advertisement