Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paperless Billing

Options
  • 18-10-2015 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I've had a look on the website but it didn't give me much in the way of details but is it possible to receive bills electronically only? I'd like to stop having a paper bill issued if that's possible?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi Folks,

I've had a look on the website but it didn't give me much in the way of details but is it possible to receive bills electronically only? I'd like to stop having a paper bill issued if that's possible?

Many thanks.
    https://electricireland.ie/residential/help/online-billing

If you register for the online account, you will get a email for each bill with the total amount, and then can login if you want to download a pdf of the bill. This automatically discontinues a postal bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Kintarō Hattori,

Thanks for your message.

You can receive entirely paperless billing by registering online here for an ebilling account. You will then receive your bill by email every two months as usual, and you can then log in and view it online whenever you wish.

For more information check out our website here.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement