Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 16 FUT Gold Packs

Options
  • 18-10-2015 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can someone explain how to get the FIFA 16 FUT Gold Packs, I added the code on the 24th Sept but haven't got any packs.

EA customer service wasn't very helpful,
    They said we need to logon to the Fifa16 on Sunday and/or also the same day as the code was added so every Thursday.

The code from gameladen.com I got was on the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX for XBOX, PC, PS. (not longer in stock on the website)

I added the code on the EA.com website on the Redeem Product Code section, when I try to add the code again now I see it's for "EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16 Ultimate Team™ Gold Packs" description "A mix of 12 items, including players and consumables, at least 10 Gold with 1 Rare." but on the next page I get error already redeemed as it was entered on the 24th Sept.

EA support 1st they said the code was for the actual game not the packs.

After they said to try to add it on the Xbox website or console, when I said it wasn't correct length agent said to try anyway.

At the end they said it wasn't an xbox code but a PC code, as I cannot check that not sure if they are correct.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SpeedySproule

Hey,

So first of all what platform are you on and where did you get the code from? If you are only entering the code now then you will have missed out on packs. It says it in the writing on the code leaflet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hey,

So first of all what platform are you on and where did you get the code from? If you are only entering the code now then you will have missed out on packs. It says it in the writing on the code leaflet.

Hi

thanks for the reply, I reply to your questions below, all was on my original post.
    So first of all what platform are you on
    Xbox One
    where did you get the code from?
    gameladen.com
    If you are only entering the code now then you will have missed out on packs. It says it in the writing on the code leaflet.
    I added the code on the 24th Sept on the EA website.

Advertisement