Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to get to Ballsbridge / Parking

Options
  • 18-10-2015 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Park in the avivia, it's 6 euro a day. It's about a ten minute walk at most to AIB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just to follow up on this..i cant find anything about parking in the aviva for the day online. I'm due to park there Friday morning at 7am is it still open at that time as its for an interview so wont have time to loook elsewhere..

Do the sensible thing and phone them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

I've always found plenty of parking around the US Embassy on Eglin or Clyde Roads which is a sort 5 minute walk. Cost is about €2.90 ph I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

If youve an interview there, mention it to the guy on the gates at aib and he should let u in to the visitor parking area. Other than that, parking in the rds is also 6e a day...plenty of space there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

tricky D wrote: »
    I've always found plenty of parking around the US Embassy on Eglin or Clyde Roads which is a sort 5 minute walk. Cost is about €2.90 ph I think.

Those spots have a three hour maximum. You'd be unlucky to be done for not moving your car but I've seen it happen

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I am usually there at 7:45 and it's open with plenty of cars parked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thebiglad

There is also a parking option at the RDS unless they have a big event on - that does open early.

They have email alerts to let you know when the parking will not be available and possible to pay daily/weekly.

http://www.rds.ie/index.jsp?p=102&n=131

Advertisement